Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Legit USA bank pickups

Spider20

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hello greetings to everyone here, I am searching for an active and trusted USA trader. you only need to have a bank and cash app for a start, the deal is simple but % is about 6%. You only need to provide basic details for deposit payments and I'll provide receipts for all incoming payments. when payment hits your bank you need to add cash to cash app after taking away your 6%, once cash is added to the cash app you purchase Bitcoin and send it over to my wallet so I pay the rightful owners. This isn't fraud or loading of sorts, these are legit funds and only for reliable persons as I would require verification and I will also provide mine. with the right people, we can do this for more than a year. $5k per week and it's really stable. Banks like Wells Fargo, boa, Chase, Citi bank, TD, and many more. Thanks all and please this is a no-scam zone. Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman