Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

LEGIT RESHIPPING SYSTEM NOW HIRING FOR SHIPPERS

pyratemade

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

A NICE LITTLE MONTHLY SIDE INCOME FOR NOT DOING TO MUCH I am looking for current only USA resident as reshippers I will have merchandise mailed to you or perhaps you go to place and pickup( will provide id if this is needed) I know In the past their have been several scams in this line of work both ways the provider and the shipper therefore I have tried to put together a system to build trust I personally am willing to gamble with people and count my loses if you want to run off with 100bucks worth of merchandise go ahead and be my guest this is really small money compared to what im working towards likewise I feel if Im working with you a part of it is is to get to know you build with you to see if we are likeminded people and can possibly work on other projects together it works as followed
I provide needed supplies such as
Shipping supplies packages boxes etc
Shipping labels
id (when probationary period is over and youre willing to do in store pickups)
there are 4 levels and this is planned out for a long term partnership which is what im looking for as with building any type of relationship it must have some type of foundation in my eyes trust & loyalty being the biggest in any relation rather business friendships or intimate being that we are communicating virtually this foundation will be difficult to build without taking chances AFTER THE PROBATIONARY PERIOD THERE IS AN INSURANCE FEE ill be sending some rather pricey merchandise and as time goes on it only gets more expensive how ever if you decide to jump and run on me at least something was recovered by this time you should see that im legit and package will continue to be dropped
IN STORE PICKUPS DONT START UNTILL LEVEL 1 HOWEVER IF AFTER PROBATIONARY PERIOD YOU CAN BE CONSIDERED FOR DOING SO IF YOU HAVE FAKE ID OR SOMEONE WHO DOES WHO IS WILLING TO GO INTO STORE PROOF OF FAKE ID MUST BE PROVIDED THIS IS FOR THE SAFETY OF BOTH OF US YOU SHOULD FEEL A SENSE OF COMFORT THAT I SHOW CONCERN AND DO NOT WANT YOU TOJUST GO IN A STORE WITH YOUR REAL ID
PAYMENTS ARE MADE EITHER CRYPTO OR CASH APP

Probationary period is 1 month packages mailed to given address there will be 1 package a week for month if everything goes smoothly you will also be paid at the end of the month 100.00 20 bucks per package the packages at this point are Worth no more than 50-75 tops period will last for 60 days at the end of the 60 day before last payment you will be offered to move upto temp level if you wish to continue working in order
To get to temp level there will be an insurance fee of 100 therefore if you wish to keep working I will keep your payment and you will move up
TEMP-2 package a week the value of package will go up slightly so it is 30 a package 280 a month temp level last for 6 months = 1680 total at the end of the 6 months you will be paid MONTHLY STILL if you wish to continue to work and move to next level you will be required to pay a 250 deposit
Level 1 it is still drops to 25.00 per mail drop package but you now have the option of doing more weekly or doing in store pickups you may also choose to do both in store pickups the order value OF IN STORE have two tiers
tier 1 200 max value pay 50.00 per pickup
tier 2 400 max value pays 150 per pickup
level 1 last for 1 year with the option of stayin at this point or moving to the final level
Co part this is basically a partnership it still however requires insurance the insurance fee is 500
at this point the way we handle business is more sophisticated when you get to this level well before we will discuss my suggestions of how to do thing if you agree we shall continue if you have ann idea or different theory im more than willing to listen and hopefully we shall come upon agreement
In store pickups now are by % we both get 40 % and 20% goes to what I call the corporate fee as mentioned all of this will be further explained IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SKIP TO THIS LEVEL AT ANYTIME YOU CAN PAY INSURANCE FEE AND GET REALLY ROLLING
CONTACT https://t.me/dotboxedbot

[Image: standard.gif]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hey so I don't got tele (got banned) but I've been doing this for a while, I reside in the USA over 21+ and I always pickup the packages from my local fedex pickup facility that I get it shipped to.

Contact me on discord:Ceo#3729

DankoFR

Divine
Divine Contributor Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service