Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

*legal TD*

newera22

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

*legal TD*

newera22

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(02 February, 2023 - 08:47 AM)hyperspace5D Wrote: Show More
n\ got this ex that cheated, blah, blah, the whole cliche situation. Here' swhat i want.

- to destroy her life in any way possible online (she's in the Dominican republic) - bank accounts, school, whatever. Just make her miserabler
- Instagram: this is a big one. I am IP banned from even seeing her site. She's got 6k followers. Ideally would like to hijack her site anbddo some posting, but if cost is too high i just want to get her shit banned. It's the wold to her.
- Anything else? If there's any other things you know of that will make this bitch suffer I'm open to hear them.

If this sounds like you, DM me and we can talk price.
hi thanks for reply. I guess it depends. Can you give me the broad strokes of what is possible for how much?

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(02 February, 2023 - 08:47 AM)hyperspace5D Wrote: Show More
I got this ex that cheated, blah, blah, the whole cliche situation. Here' swhat i want.

- to destroy her life in any way possible online (she's in the Dominican republic) - bank accounts, school, whatever. Just make her miserabler
- Instagram: this is a big one. I am IP banned from even seeing her site. She's got 6k followers. Ideally would like to hijack her site anbddo some posting, but if cost is too high i just want to get her shit banned. It's the wold to her.
- Anything else? If there's any other things you know of that will make this bitch suffer I'm open to hear them.

If this sounds like you, DM me and we can talk price.

Hell yeah, make em suffer.

newera22

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

What are you capable of and how much would it cost? I'm going for scorched earth with this one