Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Leaving Vouch Without Proof of Payments on Marketplace

Royal

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

I see that there are many people asking for vouch copies, they get it and leave a nice review even without proof that they tried it, they just want to be nice, but that is not good for people who want to buy that method and waste a bunch of money and time.

People who ask for a vouch copy should leave a review with PROOF of earnings, not just a review of that method. People who do this should get a warning or post deleted, this way we can see who has real vouch and real working method before buying.

I see that some people leave a vouch, everything good, everything working, method is 10/10, seller is 10/10 and after a few days he gets a scam report for scamming.

My suggestion is to ban users for 1 week who leave a vouch without earning proof or add some strict rules.

If a seller says that you can earn $100 per day, then people who got a vouch copy should normally test it and even if you earn $0 then you must provide proof, users should be warned if that method is scam.

I'm 100% sure that people who sell methods are not even using that method to make money, they sell it here to make money on Cracked.

lofasz

Divine
Divine Contributor Premium

0%

Status

Years of Service

Pepi Pepi Pepi Pepi Pepi Pepi
[Image: 3BpkjUS.gif]

[Image: dhrLGFy.png]

[Image: slgTTvE.gif]
PrivateAlps.net - Offshore Cloud Services | VPS/RDP - Dedicated Server - VPN - Tor services

lofasz

Divine

0%

Status

Years of Service

u bought method and it didnt work ?

PrivateAlps.net - Offshore Cloud Services | VPS/RDP - Dedicated Server - VPN - Tor services

lofasz

Divine

0%

Status

Years of Service

Haha :wasosky: