Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

KSZ And his Marketplace rules that never existed XDDD

JigsawHQ

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

It is obvious that lifetime means the lifetime of the service, it doesnt need a written rule.

" I could do whatever I type with the warranty in my TOS."
https://holisticz.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=10
12. TOS are to be ignored in case of scam-reports if the administrator decides to.
Deal dispute resolution cannot be appealed, if you don't agree with our rules, close services and log out.

And you instead of give us opportunity to talk you just close thread XD

Alright but I didn't have it just in TOS it was in entire sale conditions, channels, threads and more so 12. is just for TOS not for service rules/conditions

>Deal dispute resolution cannot be appealed, if you don't agree with our rules, close services and log out.

Deal dispute resolution cannot be appealed - where is this rule? I can't see it and you fuck with my money making me loose for something I've already delivered just like described everything - Disney+ Lifetime warranty upgrade with * next to it
where * says Lifetime means until method patched.

Instead of giving me good reply you just make shit replies to defend yourself. If i had lifetime warranty meaning explained not only in tos but everything I've mentioned up then it's not fair.

Instead of defending yourself you should next time type in rules

"Warranty must be various, can't be decided by seller"

KSZ

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

User banned as he doesnt agree with the rules and resolution given on deal dispute: https://holisticz.com/Thread-SCAM-REPORT-AG...765?page=4

He was trying to buy time using these threads
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private messageme on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [emailprotected]