Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Kodi's Robux Doubling Method$59.99 For a LIMITED Time Earn or 100% Refund!

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

kodi's robux doubling method
earn or 100% refund 1 vc available repped user reply

SALES PAUSED AS I AM DOING METHOD AGAIN & DON'T WANT SATURATION

$49.99 $59.99
Price Increasing Again Soon!

HelloCracked.io, I have finally made the decision to begin sales of my Robux doubling method
I have personally used this method to make well over
300k Robux(Kept much for myself + sold)
To prove my confidence if you fail to make a profit you will be refunded your full payment (earn or refund policy applies)
This method has been shown to & reviewed by IRGC (A moderator of V3rmillion)

On purchase, you will receive:
30 minute step-by-step video tutorial
Support directly from me
File(s) needed for the method
[Image: Uz6i6eF.png]
Terms of Service
  • We may change the price of the method in the future.
  • You are NOT allowed to share the method with anyone. Doing so counts as scamming.
  • We are NOT responsible for the loss of ANY Robux/Accounts in case of an account ban or method failure.
  • You will NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE be refunded for ANY reasons stated outside our "Earn or Refund" policy.
  • You are paying to learn how to replicate my Robux making system which has been tested in the past.
  • I will do everything in my power to keep the method from getting leaked but if a buyer leaks the method I am not responsible for anything that happens as a result.
  • In case there is ANY dispute as always you have the right to open a dispute on any forum but do NOT leak the method in doing so! Make the deal dispute thread saying you will send detail to moderators IN PRIVATE.
Requirements
  • You must be able to invest many hours of time in the method setup. Typically the method only takes a few hours but it may take longer depending on YOUR speed. Once the method is setup it is mostly autopilot from that point on.
  • You must have a stable internet connection and a device capable of running Roblox.
  • You must have CLEAN Robux you are willing to invest.
  • You will need a Roblox account with Premium.
Earn or Refund Policy
  • Our "Earn or Refund" ONLY applies to purchases made using Crypto Currency.
  • You will only be refunded if you fail to earn at least 1.1x your original investment (Meaning if you invest 100 Robux you get back 110 Robux) IN ROBUX, while I have, and in most cases, usersearn up to 2x their original investment some optimizations may need to be made to increase the earnings amount.
  • In order to be eligible for a refund you MUST provide FULL proof you followed all steps of the method.
  • While performingthe method you are required to send certain steps of the method so we can approve you are doing them correctly. Failure to do so means you won't be refunded.
  • Read the method requirements BEFORE you start the method. If you can't do the method because you don't have the requirements you won't be refunded.
  • After being refunded you can not use our method anymore or you will be admitting to scamming as you are using something you have not paid for.
  • You must complete all steps of themethod within the first three days of purchasing the method. You must be able to prove this as well or you can't get a refund.
  • We are only responsible to refund you your payment for the method and in cases of loss of Robux / Investment, we are NOT responsible.
  • No refunds will be given after ONE WEEK of your purchase.
  • "Pending Robux" are counted as earnings.
  • "Earnings/Profit" only refers to ROBUX EARNINGS we do NOT guarantee any real-world earnings.
  • The method failing because you didn't follow the steps correctly means no refund.
Telegram:@koditg
Contact via Telegram for fast response

WhatDoYouDesire

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

So firstly, you decide to sell this unseen method after years which will undoubtedly lead to it getting patched.

How long will it take to reach 50k robux with an investment of $200-$300.
[Image: Signature.gif]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(31 January, 2023 - 11:47 AM)WhatDoYouDesire Wrote: Show More
So firstly, you decide to sell this unseen method after years which will undoubtedly lead to it getting patched.

How long will it take to reach 50k robux with an investment of $200-$300.

I have reasons why it wouldn't be patched but I am very afraid of the method getting leaked which is why I am still planning the best way to sell my method.
My worry is not a lot of people using it as it's EXTREMELY difficult to become saturated.

You can double your Robux every ~1-3 days. All Robux goes pending so you will have to wait for it to come off pending before re-investing.

I show undisputable proof to V3rm moderator and he confirmed I have made the Robux I claimed to have make.
I should of mentioned I could of made millions of Robux but instead of re-investing everything I was constantly cashing out.

Telegram:@koditg
Contact via Telegram for fast response