Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Kiwi Betting Club | Esports Betting Predictions [11-15% ROI AVG]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

About the service:
I have several years experience working for a couple iGaming/betting companies and have accrued extensive betting experience in the esports industry. Primarily on Dota 2 games but not limited to CS:GO.
This group started as an attempt to give myself more motivation to follow my betting rules.
Youll find primarily pre-match, mid draft and live bets in Dota as well as some CS:GO bets.
Value is a focus rather than catching low odds, youll find the win rate will be about 45% but with an average odds of about
2.50 - 2.85 a good ROI is established with a sustainable profit that does not break your bank.
I and others with knowledge in the field will advise on odds, different bookmakers that suit your needs.
This is NOT a get rich quick group. Betting takes time and research. There are no shortcuts to a successful betting strategy.

Monetization:
Currently absolutely free! (Subject to change as performance improves)
Absolutely NO referral or affiliate links (most deals setup by these sites gives money to the tipster when youre losing)

Stats:
Can be found on the discord where I post all bets and daily previous days results.

Discord:
Kiwi Betting Club Discord

stent

Honorary Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

GLWS!
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Bumping, rocky start but the group is free with full transparency!

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Had a rough -10u day yesterday. You're welcome to join, but I do not recommend straight up tailing right now if you're not as risk averse as I am