Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

INCREASE RATE LIMIT FOR MAKING NEW THREADS

pipin

Divine
Divine Royal Elite member Reverser

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

I wanted to bring to your attention a concerning issue that has been observed in this forum.
some members are using bots to create threads in the forum, while other members are putting in their effort and time to create threads manually.
This unfair practice of using bots not only undermines the hard work and dedication of our community members
It is important to ensure that all members are given an equal opportunity to contribute to the community in a fair and honest manner

we could implement a verification system to ensure that all threads are created by real people and not bots
This could involve adding a captcha or some other form of human verification to the thread creation process
or
we can simply increase the rate limit for making threads
[Image: WjRxPB0.png]

[Image: hGG3w5V.png]

[Image: vYrMzYO.gif]

[Image: Legacy-Sig2.gif]
OWNED BY @[URL='https://holisticz.com/Lightx']Lightx ( 2/11/23 )[/URL]
[Image: XndRYpr.gif]
[Image: SQyGM.gif]
OWNED BY @
shadk (29/11/23)​
[Image: z6okxbY.gif]

Mari

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

+support

Telegram: @Energised

[Image: KI64n5t.gif]

Satineeee

Divine
Divine Contributor Premium

100%

Status

Years of Service

+1 , ban user using script
[Image: Legacy-Sig.gif]

[Image: z8tCIGf.gif]

Coin

⸻⸻⸻⸻IGNITEHOST.PRO⸻⸻⸻⸻
Divine Contributor Royal Elite member Premium Reverser

100%

Status

Years of Service

I must object to the accusation that I am using bots on this forum. I want to make it clear that I am not, nor have I ever used bots.

On the other hand, I fully support the implementation of an hcaptcha or any other form of human verification to prevent bots from creating threads in the forum as this is an ongoing issue.

EDIT: I would like to add that your attempt to slander my name with false accusations is not acceptable. It's important that we maintain a positive and respectful community built on trust and honesty.