Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

I am selling a lot Design and Web Services - 4 Vouches available TM - A lot unique

k0mb1nator

www.warez.life
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Hello guys, 33 years old serious graphic web designer with 14 years of online experience and last 7 only working as freelancer online. I love to be free, money is not everything.

I am selling those services:
- Logo Design
- Social Media Design (Profile, Banner, Cover)
- Forum Design (Whole forum, profile image, signature)
- Cover Design (Book, cd, ebook,)
- Presentation Design

Complete websites:
- Wordpress (Litteraly made over 1k+ sites, learning my self building daily, knowledge i have in wordpress and what i can achieve in wordpress is insane, sometimes i suprise myself)
- Crypto Website (Made a lot Ico sites, wallet connections, smart contracts for 40+ coins, some of them still alive) I know how to connect smart contract to function with site.

I didn`t put prices because i first need to hear what you need than i will tell you timeline and price and what i need from you. Most of services i do is extra fast. Small services i first do than you pay me, bigger services i request 25% upfront so that i know that i am not spending time for nothing and i am living of this.

4 Vouches for Trusted Members: Smart
First 4 who reply on topic and that they are Trusted Members (I only offer vouches for smallers services so that i can prove my skills and not waist too much time for free).

You can DM me for services or you can contact me on Telegram:https://t.me/holisticzmonster

Have a good Day. Popcorn

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Hi G. Vouch copy?
[Image: XbM7P4s.gif]
[Image: 4IC9feW.gif]

k0mb1nator

www.warez.life
Elite member Premium

0%