Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

How to get Phonenumbers

Compas

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

How to get phonenumbers
I will be showing you 2 Ways to get Phonenumber & How to use them:

Method 1:

[HIDE]

If you want to use a number to verify your Account then head to http://smspva.com/
Top up your balance, choose your country & service
It may take some time till you get the OTP

[/HIDE]​

Method 2:

[HIDE]

Sim Cards, you can get preactivated simcards or unactivated simcards easily depending on your location
If you live in the UK then you can get phoneNumbers from every CornerShop
But if youre from France, Germany... Where you need a ID to activate it then you need to find something else, which i have.
Go on ebay.com and search for Preactivated Sims from your country or unactivated from other countries like the UK or the Netherlands
They are also available on amazon and other vendors

[/HIDE]
I am not associated with the sites shown above.

Good Luck!
This is for educational purposes only. I am not responsible for any actions taken.
Ban 2 Leave a like! Ban 2
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcache.holisticz.com%2Ffca0...462e676966]

A Rep would also be nice <3

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
[Image: Comp-3.gif]

[Image: uTuvyOF.gif]

Mumu115

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Thanks I really needed it

Thank you