Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

HOW TO GET FREE G2A ITEMS AND STEAM CARDS | STILL WORKING 01/16/21

loko978

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

DON'T BE A LEECHER-LEAVEALIKEORREPORT
IT'SBEEN AWHILE SINCE I PURCHASED THIS METHOD, AND DECIDED TO TRY IT TODAY AND IT STILL WORKS

[HIDE] Buy any game and once you receive the code, redeem it.

Once it's redeemed go onto a second account and try redeeming it, it will say its a duplicate key / code, screenshot that, we'll need it for later

Go over to your inventory screenshot it to show that you do not have the game in your inventory (if doing this with a game)

Go message G2A support saying the key doesn't work and show the first screenshot saying it's a duplicate key and they'll either put you in a queue for a refund or just never respond to the ticket, if they don't respond go to PayPal and make a dispute saying you didn't get your item and put in the item as virtual item and write in the description box "Key didn't work, seller hasn't responded, not good" just something, doesn't really matter to be honest.

G2A never replies to PayPal disputes so you'll win the dispute easily, I've done this 4+ times and I've won all disputes and got free games / steam cards

short version: buy the game on g2a, redeem, dispute saying it didn't work, G2A never replies to disputes so you auto win.
[/HIDE]

LEAVE ALIKEFOR MORE
I'LL BE LEAKING MORE SOON SO MAKE SURE TO KEEP ME MOTIVATE WITH SOME
This leak has been rated as working 0 times this month. (2 times in total)

david0122

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

bet let me see this

goblinsfrommars

Elite member
Elite member Premium