Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

How to get any telegram person limited/instantly banned

DeepTraps

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hello, in this short tutorial i will show you how to ban any telegram account in easy steps:
What you need:
- 2 Telegram Accounts
- Ability to talk with your victim

If you want to limit the user:

[HIDE]
1. Contact the victim with an account and ask talk to him about something related to an URL (Ex: What is your website ? Can you send me the url of the account you want to send ? What is your Cracked profile ?)
2. Once the victim sent the link, tell him you got an issue opening the link (Ex: I cannot open it im on phone, can you send me the link on my other telegram account please ?)
3. Give the victim your second account, once he sent the link, simply block him and report him as spam, he will get instantly limited.

[/HIDE]

if you want to instaban the user:

[HIDE]
1. Contact the victim with an account and ask talk to him about something related to an URL (Ex: What is your website ? Can you send me the url of the account you want to send ? What is your Cracked profile ?)
2. Once the victim sent the link, tell him you got an issue opening the link (Ex: I cannot open it im on phone, can you forward me the link you just senton my other telegram account please ?)
3. Give the victim your second account, once he sent the link, simply block him and report him as spam, he will get instantly banned.

[/HIDE]

Naizup

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

raultola

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Brandons

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(09 October, 2022 - 02:03 PM)DeepTraps Wrote: Show More
Hello, in this short tutorial i will show you how to ban any telegram account in easy steps:
What you need:
- 2 Telegram Accounts
- Ability to talk with your victim

If you want to limit the user:

Liked!