Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

How to get a fast refund in JustEat.

RazorXoX

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Heya! Make sure to like for more tutorials.

[HIDE] Let's start!

To start off as it says in the title, this only works on JustEat, the reason for this is simply because JustEat hasnt yet implemented the whole concept of customers requiring to provide codes to the carrier which makes the whole refund process 100x more easier to accomplish.

When your order has arrived at your door you want to wait at least for 20-30 minutes before making a report. This is to make it look less suspicious and less likely for your account to be terminated.

When youre planning on making a report majority of the time you want to press my food hasnt arrived and even though this is a cliche method this works the majority of the time on JustEat and the reason as I stated before is that it only works on food service apps without the customers requiring to provide the code. Furthermore, there are sometimes where you might have the option to make a comment, and when you do Id highly recommend using it and stating something which makes your situation sound more veracious. E.G Hi, Ive been waiting for about half an hour for my food and I still havent received my order yetI have contacted my delivery driver, but for some reason its not connected. I have run out of options and I am stuck. Please rectify this immediately because this is quite abysmal This is quite dramatic and over exaggerated, but you get the picture.

However, there are several things youve got to be cautious of when doing the method, especially with the few changes over the past month that JustEat has made. For starters Id highly recommend making a new account and a new virtual phone such as using BlueStacks when making your order. The reason for this, is that if you do it constantly, JustEat will cause a termination on your account as well as preventing you from being able to make an order on this device. Therefore, to prevent that you need to use a virtual machine such as BlueStacks to make this work out in your favour. This may seem like a long process but think of this as gaining FREE food. Lastly, there may be a scenario where you might have problems making a payment such as a credit card invalid or paypal isnt working, this is a low chance of happening, however, it implies that JustEat has holisticz this card as the card was used too many times for this method. Therefore, to bypass this is simply to find virtual credit cards. My favourite one being Revolute, but there are countless other services you could use to create a virtual card.

Thats all guys! This method might be quite an obvious trick, however, it seems like some people have trouble getting a refund and thats mainly because its quite hard using it on UberEats and other platforms as they arent as lenient towards their customers compared to JustEat.
[/HIDE]

sccscdv

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

PinuccioC

0%

Status