Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

HOW TO FARM REDDIT KARMA MAKE EASY ACCOUNTS WITH HIGH REDDIT KARMA

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

[HIDE] So here it is..............................
How to farm reddit karma points?
First off, there's a few rules to follow with reddit to avoid being banned.

1. Only use 1 reddit account per browser. Don't log into multiple accounts with the same browser. Incognito mode can be counted as a 2nd browser.

2. Now, if you're doing things to raise red flags, violating subreddit rules, annoying people... You can't use the same IP, as reddit's admins can
see IPs and more of individual users. You don't want to be on their radar at all. Keep it cool. Post in places where it's easy.

3. Do not make more than 4 posts in an hour

4. Now, the best way to build your Post & comment karma at the same time is simple:
a ) post a bunch of photo of celebs in their dedicated subreddits (semi fame / internet famous ones are better! Less rules, care)
b ) With each photo post made, drop a comment with a quote from that person or something all their fans would recognize
c ) There's a lot of 'what i thought in the shower' type of subreddits where people just read some randomly typed text content. Yes, contribute here. it's not hard.

5. You can't really do much posting anywhere but the contextual reddits until a profile is 2 days old. So dont try to post pics
before those

first 2 days are over. But you can make contextual posts in subreddits where people do 1-liner jokes and thoughts.

Some subreddits I farm karma with photos:
r/KylieJenner
r/KimKardashianPics
r/Rihanna
r/Kanye
r/CelebrityFeet

some subreddits I farm karma with text posts:
r/ShowerThoughts
r/UnpopularOpinion
r/AskReddit
r/Jokes

Hopefully this is enough subs to get your thoughts flowing in the right direction. Enjoy!
I just felt like writing something useful. Who knows what might come next if you guys like this type of post
[/HIDE]
This leak has been rated as working 1 times this month. (1 times in total)

ameur99

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

well well thanks man UHQ+

well well thanks man UHQ+

chaosi

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%