Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

HOW TO BYPASS SUSPICOUS SNAPCHAT LOGIN WITHOUT EMAIL ACCESS

Liopses

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I have donethis personally and it has around a 90-95% success rate if done correctly

PLEASE LIKE OR I REPORT!! NO LEECHING PepeKnife

[HIDE] Requirements:
1. Bluestacks 5 -https://www.bluestacks.com/bluestacks-5
2. 1 day old google account
3. Residential Proxy or HQ VPN within 30ish milesof whoever's account you are logging intolocation
4. The username and password of the account you are logging into.

STEP 1:
Start up bluestacks.

STEP 2:
Use a slighlty aged googleaccount. I usually age mine around a day and it works fine. Do not create the google account within bluestacks unless you have to, if created within bluestacks age them a little bit longer then 24 hours.. Create the google account outside of bluestacks. I have noticed that creating the google account effected the amount of Suspicious logins I was receiving.

STEP 3:
Start using either the proxy or vpn that is near the account owner's location. If you live near the account owner IRL then this step can be skipped.

STEP 4:
Download snapchat on bluestacks using the google account that you have aged.

STEP 5;
Once prompted, enter the username and password of the account owner and you should be logged in without that pesky suspicious login.

NOTES:
If they have 2fa you are kinda fucked unless you have an OTP bot.
After every account you login into, delete and reinstall bluestacks. You can usually login into around 2 snpachat accounts in a row on the same bluestacks if your location is near them, but after 2 it is almost guaranteed to give you suspicious login.
Need HQ proxy? There are lots of proxy providers here on c.io who have HQ proxies to use.
How to get the password of the account owner? Also lots of posts here on c.io about that.
Again not 100% but if done correctly has very good success rate
[/HIDE]​

vedslime

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(12 December, 2022 - 08:06 AM)Liopses Wrote: Show More
I have donethis personally and it has around a 90-95% success rate if done correctly​

lets see

Moi9222

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

pokev22

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status