Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

How I got scammed for over 30000$

Domination

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Hello fellow people, I would have liked to avoid this post, but this needs to be shared with the public.

It all began when I met a person called Ahmet Mert Geyik aka Zephyr. He said he can code basically anything in C# and knows C++ relatively well, even though he is only 14 years old. (Yes, I know what yall are thinking... "who is stupid enough to do business with a 14-year-old kid?") And I totally agree... who is stupid enough to do that lmao. Well, I thought it is a good idea because I would not find anyone else that is down to do 50/50.
Well, back to the story. I was the guy that knew how to spread it, and he was the coder.
(I need to address this for future investigation. I was never doing anything illegal; I only shared my ideas with him. He ratted hundreds of people and made malware which he distributed)
I started to trust him after he made a couple of payments with our Binance Account for my private use, I could not transfer any crypto since Binance requires personal Verification in my country.
He was an annoying person to deal with after the first couple weeks of communication, there were some situations where I was close to blocking him and leaving the project, let me make an example so you realize what kind of faggot we are dealing with here. He once asked me for 700$ so he can buy himself a new laptop no, a normal laptop is not enough... he needs one for 1500$ to play games on.
He also cried for a total of 20 minutes because I was talking to a different coder which is way more competent than him and speaks the same language as I do. (Shout-out to PhantomBlade he is a cool dude)
There was another situation where he told me to talk to some weird friend of him, who he has a crush on. He wanted me to ask her if she is into him or some shit... yea... you read that right. I can provide Screenshots of the chat with her depending on his further actions.
Fast forward 2 weeks. He is constantly talking some random crap and does not understand that I have a personal life.
I was playing Warzone when I got an Email that my password has been changed, I asked him about it and he told me that I have apparently scammed him??? I was showing proof that I was in a game at that time and could not do anything since it has been livestreamed. At that point I was sure that either him or someone who ratted him tried stealing all the accounts (yes. He got ratted 3x in 1 month). He showed me a screenshot of the login logs which were showing my IP on a completely different date (we used Protonmail) he told me that this is proof enough for me scamming him and what not. Later, I got access to the email account and checked the logs, which revealed a Turkish IP from Istanbul logging in 5 min before he messaged me hmmmm...
At that point I tried my best in saving the binance account and changing the email address on it since I did not have access to it anymore. But he was a split second faster and changed the password.
So, there I was... lost everything VPS, Binance, Miners, Mail, all software I purchased with my own money (over 150$) and him telling me that hes going to contact police with fake info and fake screens if I tried to get any of my money back. At that time, the Mining net made over 1500$ in a month and it was still growing. Also, the binance account had over 600$ on it which he promised to give me since his religion is against scamming and shit, guess who didnt get anything...
Now he is saying that the Ethermine Staff locked the binance account because of suspicious activities which makes no sense.
So here I am now, made some new friends like a very cool guy (@Lunnatic) who has helped me during the time and is still helping me in this situation.
I have a full dox on him including teachers name, IMEI's, cringe screenshots, his address, and a lot more.
So, if you read this Mert GAYik... either you give me the full amount that has been generated over the past 5 weeks or I will make sure your entire life is leaked everywhere and sure... you think that nothing will happen if I do that, but you should know that there are many people who don't like individuals like you. Also, you are nothing but a Skid, all you did was rewrite and combine different miners till we had enough to buy software.

And again, if there is any investigation regarding this, there is no evidence that I did anything illegal or even close to that because I did not, he is only able to provide proof of me saying what we could do. But these things were never actually done.
I however have over 20 screenshots that show how he is actively committing felonies and is planning to hack other people.
And I am only in this forum to make other people aware of my situation and warn others from people like him. I am not associated with any of the content on this webpage.

If you want to give him a call, go for it (+90 552 204 53 10)
I dont want to share his full address yet, but he lives in a 2 km radius of this park https://goo.gl/maps/eCVmjCNqJxrP8894A
If you read this, I can only assume that I caught your attention and you are genuinely interested in this, so if you have any idea on what I can do or want to help me, feel free to dm me here or on discord (ask for my dc DMs)
Proof of messages sent:
https://streamable.com/08mm0x
He has a new account on discord now since this one got banned (This is his new account Sanax#8369)

Domination

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

This is a bump

Domination

0%

Status

Rep

Bits