Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

How dangerous is refunding?

void129

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hi guys, just wanted to get your inputs. I recently got a gaming pc and am getting it refunded, and its making me think, how often can I realistically do this? This shit is literally free money, almost like a GTA 5 money glitch.. is there a limit to how much I can do? If I use different stores can I do however much I want and keep going? Do these stores share information with each other and/or the police?

Divine Contributor Elite member Premium Reverser

0%

Status

Bits

Years of Service

(03 May, 2023 - 05:57 AM)HomeAlone Wrote: Show More
It's all fun and games till you have to tell your cell mate it was lego refunding that landed you in the pen.

can't explain better than you mate
[Image: Legacy-Sig.gif]
[Image: LX8QWUG.gif]
[Image: Oluxv2.gif]

Above Services are Paid Advertisement

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(03 May, 2023 - 09:04 AM)void129 Wrote: Show More
(03 May, 2023 - 05:57 AM)HomeAlone Wrote: Show More
whIt's all fun and games till you have to tell your cell mate it was lego refunding that landed you in the pen.

what if i just do the refund this one time and thats it? what are the chances anything happens to me

They fucking with you one refund won't do shit lol
people jus think its funny here to troll new people.

AS anything good is around, there's always the golden rule. DON'T ABUSE IT.

one refund once in a while for personal use won't get ur ass in jail for sure, there's people who do it for a living n dey still up lol

NickzAlzShop

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(03 May, 2023 - 05:57 AM)void129 Wrote: Show More
Hi guys, just wanted to get your inputs. I recently got a gaming pc and am getting it refunded, and its making me think, how often can I realistically do this? This shit is literally free money, almost like a GTA 5 money glitch.. is there a limit to how much I can do? If I use different stores can I do however much I want and keep going? Do these stores share information with each other and/or the police?

I know this is not the answer to your question but from who are you getting it refunded, I am interested and if you can please slide the link ty