Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Honeypot Trap Gas Fee Token Yoinker/dApp Wallet Drainer/Check For EVERY airdrop

ztwentytwo

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Honeypot Token Stealer (Send token without paying gas fee via Gas Station Network + Flashbots): 50$ each

Everyones seen those private keys leaked that have 1000s of dollars of tokens in them but as soon as you deposit the gas fee to move it their smart contract withdraws it instantly, leaving you with nothing

I've integrated GSN w/ Flashbots to send any token from any wallet without needing to deposit a gas fee, enabling easy sending out of any token balances in any honeypot on Eth/BSC/Polygon

-----------------------------------

Swap dApp Wallet Drainer: 50$ each (I'll handle the hosting, the domain, and fully set it up to have the approvals set to your wallet) (I've probably made over 15k with similar methods)

I forked Uniswap and hid some instructions in the approval to completely drain wallets, I can make a custom frontend or you can use one I got already made (a clone or I can make something entirely new)

-----------------------------------

And lastly, I have hundreds of crypto related python scripts (derive any address in bulk, batch check over 80 different blockchains for balance per mnemonic and as many indexed accounts as needed. Check your address for eligibility of claiming hundreds of airdrops (everyone with an active wallet always finds hundreds of $ they didnt know about) etc. Let me know if you need something Im sure I can make it.

If you want an address checked I'll do it free but for 10% of any claims if your address is eligible for any.

ztwentytwo

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump