Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Hiring a py or c# Developer (is what I am told)

Aladinat

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Title says it all, I need a tool that will login to hotmails, and then forward all of their emails to one master mail. (doing as long as the tool is active.)
here is a list of what it needs to have / do.
I was told I need a PY or C# developer, if youre not one of those, but can still make this tool, that is fine. That is just what I was told on who would be needed to make this happen.

-NEEDS AUTH (controlled by me.)
-ask upon opening the tool where the emails should be sent to.
-needs to read accounts off of a text in its folder, maybe accounts.txt
-login to said accounts
-collect all emails from the inboxes of the accounts, and send them. I would prefer it if the tool would ONLY SEND EMAILS, that are 1 hour older than opening the tool.
for example, tool is opened at 9:00 pm. I would like it to ONLY send emails, that were receieved to the inbox at 8pm earliest.
-as long as the tool is running, I would like all new emails to be sent to the inbox too.

dont ask me what my budget is, just dm me what it will cost. I am going to be taking quotes from a few people, unless if I genuinely think the price you offer is the best, or I think that you are the best candidate to make this tool for me.

dm me on telegram @Aladinat

(04 April, 2023 - 03:15 AM)Aladinat Wrote: Show More
Title says it all, I need a tool that will login to hotmails, and then forward all of their emails to one master mail. (doing as long as the tool is active.)
here is a list of what it needs to have / do.
I was told I need a PY or C# developer, if youre not one of those, but can still make this tool, that is fine. That is just what I was told on who would be needed to make this happen.

-NEEDS AUTH (controlled by me.)
-ask upon opening the tool where the emails should be sent to.
-needs to read accounts off of a text in its folder, maybe accounts.txt
-login to said accounts
-collect all emails from the inboxes of the accounts, and send them. I would prefer it if the tool would ONLY SEND EMAILS, that are 1 hour older than opening the tool.
for example, tool is opened at 9:00 pm. I would like it to ONLY send emails, that were receieved to the inbox at 8pm earliest.
-as long as the tool is running, I would like all new emails to be sent to the inbox too.

dont ask me what my budget is, just dm me what it will cost. I am going to be taking quotes from a few people, unless if I genuinely think the price you offer is the best, or I think that you are the best candidate to make this tool for me.

dm me on telegram @Aladinat

also, no time wasters / scammers. we will use liars as middleman, and I will cover fee.
10/23/22 exp

Middle Slot for Sale

Bottom Slot for Sale