Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Hide comments from unranked members

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Or change the comment to unlock thing altogether. So many posts I want more context on, or wanna see discussions so I know if its worth checking out but its just page after page of thx thanksss thansnks peperee

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(29 April, 2022 - 09:41 AM)Sat Wrote: Show More
I do get your point but not all unranked members are leechers or only say spam comments to unlock

@Saul_Goodman asked for my solution

You know how on Craigslist they have the bundle duplicates option for browsing each board? So instead of 13 identical DID YOU MISS THE CRYPTO EXPLOSION? posts it just put it as 1? Take it a step further and maybe even make a bot that analyzes how similar a reply is to another and if its over a certain % they get grouped together as the same thing just not verbatim. Or do what /r9k/ does for its posts and make everyone write a unique reply every time.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

And how would you change the system to avoid spam?

Just saying this would be a major overhaul.

Sat

Contributor
Contributor Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

I do get your point but not all unranked members are leechers or only say spam comments to unlock