Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Here’s my notes I’ve typed out high on cocaine

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Im pleading with the human race now to help me. I cant get the government to help me, no matter how righteous I am.
I need you to understand Im 27 years old and Im a gypsy and Im not meant to have children this late on. Please accept this as my faith, religion, or culture.
I need you all to understand Im 27 and will be depressed for the rest of my days, no matter what, unless Im released at this age.
I need to have a family, and forget about the gay evil phase celebrities and the government have put me through.
I hope me and that kid are friends God knows I hope that but Im not doing anything sexual, and I really hope he doesnt want to either.
But if he doesnt want to be my friend I guess thats just how life goes. I still want to live, I think. So yeah.
But I thought people knew I loved him and felt strong emotions for him that kept me the way I was. I thought people understood. I guess not.
So it has changed me to be understanding of humans not caring for me being gay or not I personally will never care for humans that havent cared for me in this state.

Ultimately, its your attitude. Your attitude towards yourself. How you feel about your feelings/self.
Feel happy for being the human youve been. Its only the evil part of your life, and it brought you to God.
You need to be aware of God, you need to establish some human way to feel God.​

Kap0ne

ᴄᴇʀᴛɪꜰɪᴇᴅ ʜᴜꜱᴛʟᴇʀ
Divine Contributor Royal

100%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Put down the drugs bud