Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Help with stripe accounts for payments / getting $ into crypto

Kingpin

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hello,

I am working on an account generator which will be accepting stripe for users who dont wish to use crypto.

I am looking for a service where I can be provided with stripe account(s) to run it on, however I also need a method to cash it into crypto. If anyone has expertise on this, please contact me on telegram at floridaman04

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(24 May, 2022 - 02:02 PM)probablystoned Wrote: Show More
Hello,

I am working on an account generator which will be accepting stripe for users who dont wish to use crypto.

I am looking for a service where I can be provided with stripe account(s) to run it on, however I also need a method to cash it into crypto. If anyone has expertise on this, please contact me on telegram at floridaman04

Well firstly, that would be hard since Stripe's API tracks most of the shit. You'd need a legit site/business to take the payments and they would probably charge a fee for cashing out and putting it into crypto
Contact Information:
REVOKED

Kingpin

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(29 May, 2022 - 04:10 PM)Nezio Wrote: Show More
Hello,

Well firstly, that would be hard since Stripe's API tracks most of the shit. You'd need a legit site/business to take the payments and they would probably charge a fee for cashing out and putting it into crypto

This is a site, an account gen for spotify etc. So there is a site at least

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(30 May, 2022 - 01:16 AM)probablystoned Wrote: Show More
(29 May, 2022 - 04:10 PM)Nezio Wrote: Show More
Hello,

This is a site, an account gen for spotify etc. So there is a site at least

Well you'd need a legit business site to run your invoices through, thats the best bet
Contact Information:
REVOKED