Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[HAVE AUTOSHOP] SELL VERIFIED ACCS WITH VIRTUAL CARD WHICH CAN TOP UP VIA CRYPTO

AkulaShop

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hello friends.
I selling verified accounts with card which can top up via crypto
[Also I selling verified drops accounts various banks crypto exchages/wallets , platforms , other service and sites
In my accounts you can find for yourself various IBANs, debit/crypto cards, top up from card/bank detailis, rypto deposit&withdrawal, and other various features that are available]
My accounts are of the best quality.
Accounts legal made by real people, not hacking, person who verified account got money
After payment You will get full info and access from account: login;pass from account and login;pass from e-mail access, access to a phone number if needed, photo document

To buy accounts or order custom - write to me at the contacts below or you can use my autoshop for buy ready accounts ( There have feedback)

GO TO AUTOSHOP [CLICK ME!]

Actually offers accounts with virtual crypto card which can top up via crypto:
Nexo - 1 Virtual MasterCard
Spectrocoin - 1 Virtual Visa
Crypto com - 1 Virtual Visa
Bybit - 1 Virtuar MasterCard
Pst. net Virtuar MasterCard and Virtual Visa , can open 1000 cards with diffrents Bin's EU/USA , cost activation cards minimum 10 $

My contacts:
Telegram: darkakula or https://t.me/darkakula (copy and paste link in you browser-safe way to avoid scam)
Discord : Darkakula#9934
Autoshop: https://akulashop.atshop.io/

Rules:

After receiving the details about account , I recommend setting up account security in all possible ways for your best security
For wholesale buyers, the price is discussed individually
Warranty 3 days from the date of purchase (If you start using the account - the warranty is void because I don't know how you use the account)
Warning: Please check my contacts, especially in Telegram, there are a lot of clones of scammers, my username in Telegram @ darkakula, my nick Akula Shop (and I DON'T HAVE ANY CHANNELS IN TELEGRAM)
Also you can see my vouchers on other forums or in my shop

Also you can see my vouchers on holisticz
Show ContentSpoiler:

[Image: akula-4-gif.gif]

Lone_WolF0

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

GLWS