Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

GUNNER'S COMBO METHOD TELEGRAM | GOT HACKED | PLEASE READ

1Key

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal Premium

0%

Status

Years of Service

Hey Everyone,

So recently my telegram / rdp was hacked because im pretty sure i have opened a virus tool or it was my rdp provider that logged in to the rdp. So recently there was 2 customers that were looking to purchase my combo method and both of their money was stolen by the hacker and they were in my block list out of no where.

How did this happen? I was outside with my friends and i was offline the full day when i reached back home my pending customers were in block list and the chats were cleared so then i realized the hacker stole 2 of my upcoming customers money and holisticz them and cleared chats.

Good thing right now is that i have unholisticz the customers and messaged them that my telegram got hacked. And i have given the customer the combo method even tho i didnt get the money the hacker did ( I only gave him the method is because i felt bad and lets be honest its my fault that my dumbass didnt add 2fa
[Image: pepe.gif]
, So currently there is the other customer that is rn accusing me and saying i scammed him when i did nothing all

The Customer that was gonna pay me but my money was taken from the hacker ;

[Image: ezgif.com-optimize.gif?width=212&height=458]

i STILL GAVE HIM THE METHOD BECAUSE I FELT BAD :)

The Customer that was gonna pay me and his money also got taken away by the hacker and is accusing me of me scamming him when i literally unholisticz him, N lets be honest if i was a scammer i would have kept him holisticz but nah he thinks i scammed him and shit and honestly fuck that hacker for ruining my reputation :(;

[Image: ezgif.com-optimize_1.gif?width=212&height=458]
So @Liars if you get a scam report open by this guy please kindly know my telegram was actually hacked and i was away. And if i was a scammer i wouldnt have given the customer the method even tho i didnt get the money i still gave him and if i was a scammer i would have never unholisticz 2 of those people from telegram./ PS - i even announced on my channel that same day when my telegram got hacked

[Image: image.png?width=461&height=458]

[Image: image.png?width=550&height=458]

But right now everything is goodd Thank God i have added 2FA password and made a another account for purchases

This is a bump

[Image: 8slnr8d.gif]
(AD) Currently The Best Combo Making Method IN The Whole Community

[Image: standard_1.gif]

Main Channel: https://t.me/keysrefunding
Vouches: https://t.me/keysvouchess
Telegram Contact: https://t.me/keysservices

1Key

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal Premium

0%

Status