Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[ GUIDE ] CASH TO MONERO LOW FEES

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LIKE THE THREAD FAST TO AVOID GETTING BANNED
No like = reported for leeching ! Leechers get banned !

[HIDE]
1.Create a cashapp, has to be verified for paper deposit (address at end)

2. Go to any store in your area that participates in paper money deposits, I prefer walmart.

3. Walk to the service center and get them to scan your cashapp barcode. You can only make $200 or less deposits without being ID'd, but you can make repeat transactions to get to the $1000 7 day deposit limit that cashapp has. If you need more you simply make another cashapp and repeat the process. It goes without saying that if you're trying to do a ton of transactions in the same day, you should probably hit up multiple stores.

4. Once you have the money in your cashapp balance, you go on paxful and find a trustworthy cashapp - btc vendor and convert it all. Usually they give like 93%.

5. Once the money is in your paxful account, you're going to send it directly to an exchange site like changelly to convert it to monero where it will get sent directly to your wallet.

This entire process takes like an hour, but you can do easily do $10k+ in a day without raising any flags. I get pretty close to $900 in monero on each $1000 cash that I spend.

Side note: if you need to make another account for more funds you can get a fullz w ssn and verify it with that. Get like 10 of those and now you $10k deposit power a week, $40k a month.

If you need to bypass KYC check out my guide:
[ BYPASS KYC ] LEARN HOW TO BYPASS KYC THE EASY WAY

[/HIDE]​

crackedfufaji

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(31 August, 2022 - 04:19 AM)ZER0z_ Wrote: Show More
LIKE THE THREAD FAST TO AVOID GETTING BANNED
No like = reported for leeching ! Leechers get banned !

:weebsout: :weebsout: :weebsout: :weebsout:

alexpie69

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

thanks for the share

Mushy7436

Premium member
Premium

0%