Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Get BRANDED Clothing and Sneakers with INSANE DISCOUNTS

Yixxo

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Remember to leave a like or your shoes will smell!

[HIDE]

Okay so this tutorial involves a website called PandaBuy - Affiliate link, Non-Affiliate Link

How does it work?

It's basically an online shopping agent that helps you buy items from china. Yes these are replicas, but most of them are indistinguishable from the real thing!!
This agent ships all the stuff to a central Warehouse where you get QC photos of the stuff you bought and can decide if you still want to ship them to you or send them back to the seller and get a refund.

So, what you do is:
  1. Register on the website: Affiliate link Non-Affiliate Link
  2. Pick some stuff, people make spreadsheets for the best finds there some of my favorite are: Candor's Sheet, Nick's RepSheet, LowkyREP's sheetand this seller's page for a bunch of shoes, if you want more either DM me or you can find them all over the internet!
  3. When you pick some stuff add all of it to cart, you will pay like a dollar or two for domestic shipping to the warehouse on top of the price that's said in listing.
  4. After that you can go onto shipping it into the warehouse by clicking onto your profile picture, choosing "User Center" and there clicking on "Cart". When you pick all of the stuff in your cart you have the option of "Estimator", this will tell you the price you pay for shipping to your home. (To bring down the price of shipping a lot you can turn on the "Net Weight" option which gets rid of the shoe boxes because not only the weight countsinto shipping costs but also the volume of your package.) Different shipping options will have different price, I'll have a list of what shipping options are the best for each region down below
  5. When you are ready to order you go back into your cart and press "Submit". There you will have to pay the cost of the items to get to your warehouse. When it ships into the warehouse (you can see it in the "Order" tab)it takes like a week max, you can move on to the next step.
  6. From there you want to click on "Submit Parcel". This will open all the stuff in your warehouse, you want to first check the pictures they provide to see if you like the items, then you select all the ones you want to ship out to you and press "Submit".
  7. As I said earlier, you can click on the Remove All Packaging option which will bring down the shipping costs but you will not be getting your shoe boxes! Then you want to select your shipping option.
  8. After you will be asked to DECLARE a total value of your parcel, again I will provide recommended values down below depending on which shipping line you picked. Here you can also type in discount codes to discountyour shipping price(DUVET15 = 15% off, most of the spreadsheet makers have a 5% discount code too, I sadly do not have my own.) Then you just click on "Submit Parcel", a window will pop up where you want to click the "It's correct" option which basically is just them asking if you are sure to remove packaging and stuff. Then click"Submit" right below that.
  9. Here you'll just have to pay the shipping and then then just wait, you will get a tracking number for your package after a few days which you can paste into17Track.netwhere you can check on where your package is!

Shipping Recommendations for each Continent/Country

USA West Coast = GD-EMS (best for Cali), KR-EMS (high risk to Cali zip codes starting with 8-9), USA Line (small hauls and batteried items)
USA East Coast = KR-EMS (large hauls), PD-EUB (small hauls, under 2kg)
USA Mid-West = KR-EMS or PD-EUB (small hauls, under 2kg)
Canada = SAL (takes longer, around 15-20 days, but it is pretty safe)
Mainland EU = Tariffless EU or DHL (Keep the haul under 8kg), If available use the EU Tariffless B line
Asia = GD-E-EMS or KR-EMS
UK = GD-E-EMS, GD-EMS, or Royal Mail (small hauls)
Middle East = GD-E-EMS
Ireland = GD-EMS (under 6kg), or any DHL Line (over 6kg)
Africa = GD-EMS (DHL if GD unavailable) or ARAMEX (fast but expensive)
Australia = GD EMS (fast, budget)

Recommended Declare Values
EMS / EUB / HK UPS (Includes GD, KR, and other types of EMS lines + other lines such as USA Line where you have to pay taxes when the parcel arrives, or before you ship it.)
$12 per KG (1000g). Example: Your haul weights 7kg (7000g), $12 x 7 (haul weight in kg) = 84$

EU Lines
(Includes every shipping line that contains "EU"): Hauls over 2kg = 20$ | Haul under 2kg = 9$

[/HIDE]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

dakotasisens

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service