Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Gaming and Graphics Design/Development and other services discord!

Atro

Contributor
Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

A new project has come up recently -
Good community for people interested in selling, buying, or trading:

League/Valorant/Riot related products
Other miscellaneous gaming things
Graphics deisgn, coding projects, branding
Legal services of any kind e.g legal upgrading etc,

It has been released today with a strong 400 member start from an authorization from a fellow vendor in my line of selling that respects and knows it's the better decision to take less work and leave it in trustworthy hands.

Read the rules, no illegal anything, NFAs accs are okay in the case of being explicit, do not talk about carding, doxing, hacking or any of the sort - any failure to comply with rules will result in immediate removal.

I have personally stepped back from advertising my own servers in the discord to stay impartial and keep things as reasonable, fair and trustworthy as possible. The community is built off the back of many trusted league/valorant vendors that were unhappy with a server I was demodded from (for holding the owner accountable to scamming) and it is only going to continue to explode.

Get in early while you can!

https://discord.com/invite/pzP2vDF5ST

Riot Combolist/ General Combolist Shop - Two largest riot wholesale vendors have teamed up.

Auto fulfill valorant/league FA accs, NFA accs, rank ready valorant accs etc shop click here <

[Image: a5tNg0A.gif]

vely

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Lone_WolF0

Divine
Divine Contributor Royal

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Atro

Contributor
Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

(15 July, 2023 - 04:24 PM)vely Wrote: Show More
GL BRO

Preciate it, will die 10 years earlier from stress but the communities have been messy since the latest ones downfall - so hopet to bring my track record of successful servers to this one for the community :3

Riot Combolist/ General Combolist Shop - Two largest riot wholesale vendors have teamed up.

Auto fulfill valorant/league FA accs, NFA accs, rank ready valorant accs etc shop click here <

[Image: a5tNg0A.gif]