Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

FULLY FUNTIONAL CRYPTO WALLET. (Crypto Stealer)(EASY MONEY)(CHEAP AF)

ztwentytwo

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

FULLY FUNTIONAL SOLANA WALLET 1:1 CLONE (Primarily used for Phishing)

This clone is 1:1 (A fully functional wallet where you can send and receive money, and otherwise acts as the real wallet does, which logs any persons generated OR imported mnemonic phrase, and sends it to your discord server/webhook)

FINAL PRICE : $25 (First comes first serve. I can get it setup for you first, and then you pay me, but if you don't pay me I'll just take it down. If you want your own copy of the build folder to host yourself we can use a middleman) - DM on Discord for a live demo. Only selling a handful of these as to not rinse it because as of right now it's basically completely fresh. Lots of opportunity.

All mnemonic seeds(recovery phrases) phished are sent to the Discord webhook you provide me( I don't even have to join your Disc Server). Then all you need to do is import the hits to a real wallet and the funds are yours for the taking

Ideal places for this clone wallet to be used
> NFT Marketplaces
> Fake support pages (Social media)
> Your own NFT project
> Just sending DMs to random crypto users on Twitter/Facebook/Reddit/Etc w/ the URL I give you
> Many more (DM if you want more ideas)

Interested or have any questions?
DM me on discord

Cauldron#3419

[Image: XPPdRGm.png]

flavioreal

Elite member
Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service