Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[FREE SPOTS CLOSED]Autopiloted Forex Trading [PASSIVE INCOME][100%WHITEHAT]

browny59

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

ALL FREE SPOTS ARE TAKEN, FREE MENTORSHIP HAS ENDED. THANKS FOR PERTICIPATION
WE MOVED TO A NEW THREAD, CLICK SIGNATURE TO CHECK IT OUT

Who is this for: People interested in Forex trading but have no/little knowledge but do not know where to start, or someone who wants an auto-piloted passive income
Requirements: minimum 50$ investment
Whats included: a detailed guide with pictures in PDF + 1 bonus crypto autopilot method + support from me

+ TELEGRAM CHANNEL ACCESS WHERE I SHARE EVEN MORE EXCLUSIVE RESOURCES

Send me a message on telegram @brrrrrowny if you are interested

results: now i know many people post fake results to scam people so here is the fxbook link to the tools i used:

https://www.fxblue.com/users/fxprogoldrobot/stats
https://www.fxblue.com/users/fxprosilverrobot/stats

no hidden fees, no upsells, no bullshits, transparent, fast response

UPDATES:
25/6/2023: i updated the books with more explanations and details
29/6/2023: made a telegram channel for verified users who registered through my link where i share exclusive releases and resources.

Vouches:
[Image: hOZBUis.png]

Isaac

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Bro, what are you doing? Please don't reveal the secret! I did the calculations, and if you manage to maintain a 35% monthly return consistently for 5 years, starting with just $1000, you would potentially amass a staggering amount of $66,073,316,996.41. That's absolutely mind-blowing! Keep going, bro!

browny59

Royal
Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(22 June, 2023 - 01:48 AM)Isaac Wrote: Show More
Bro, what are you doing? Please don't reveal the secret! I did the calculations, and if you manage to maintain a 35% monthly return consistently for 5 years, starting with just $1000, you would potentially amass a staggering amount of $66,073,316,996.41. That's absolutely mind-blowing! Keep going, bro!

well
[Image: pepeglad.png]

(22 June, 2023 - 01:48 AM)Isaac Wrote: Show More

as i said i only want to make money from commission as i dont have that much rep atm, if a lot of people are interested then im willing to sell it properly

This is a bump