Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

FraudBox | #1 Method Repository | NEVER BUY ANOTHER METHOD EVER AGAIN!

crisplamp

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I couldnt recommend fraudbox enough. After first seeing fraudbox being advertised, it sounded too good to be true. People out there selling methods for 1-3k. What esteem has done is unmatchable. The value for money doesnt even make sense. This is far too cheap at the writing of this (1000) a few of us were stupid lucky to get in at 800. But in my opinion its still way, way under priced.

You arent just getting the best refund methods out there, your getting the best and most profitable SE methods, and countless guides and tools at your disposal to be succesful and have good OPSEC. Whats even better esteem is dropping new content all the time.

the private group chat is worth more than 1000 alone. The chat has become a really friendly good community and will always help each other, and answer any questions you have.

Esteem and Spying are both super active in the chat and in the telegram community. So it gives you real satisfaction that they arent here to make a quick paycheck. Theyre passionate about building this into the best product on the market.

youre stupid if you dont buy this, serious.

HeiCoardo

Elite member
Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

FraudBox

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(05 February, 2022 - 09:13 PM)crisplamp Wrote: Show More
I couldnt recommend fraudbox enough. After first seeing fraudbox being advertised, it sounded too good to be true. People out there selling methods for 1-3k. What esteem has done is unmatchable. The value for money doesnt even make sense. This is far too cheap at the writing of this (1000) a few of us were stupid lucky to get in at 800. But in my opinion its still way, way under priced.

You arent just getting the best refund methods out there, your getting the best and most profitable SE methods, and countless guides and tools at your disposal to be succesful and have good OPSEC. Whats even better esteem is dropping new content all the time.

the private group chat is worth more than 1000 alone. The chat has become a really friendly good community and will always help each other, and answer any questions you have.

Esteem and Spying are both super active in the chat and in the telegram community. So it gives you real satisfaction that they arent here to make a quick paycheck. Theyre passionate about building this into the best product on the market.

youre stupid if you dont buy this, serious.

Thanks for the vouch.