Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

FOR CHRIST'S SAKE PLEASE ADD THIS!!!

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

For Christ's sake am too lazy to go back to a specific forum after I am done commenting on one of the posts on the forum.

Why do I always have to click the "Cracked.io" banner whenever I want to exit the posts or go back multiple times to the forum where the post was.

Why not add shortcuts eh? Like if am on a post in a certain forum and after interacting with the posts and needs to go back to the forum, I need to find a shortcut that gets me back to the forum without not going back or clicking the "Cracked.io" banner that would take me to the homepage.

Please add this feature! NOT A COMMAND THOUGH, BUT A REQUEST/AM BEGGING YOU TO HELP MY LAZY ASS.

THANK YOU.
[Image: Copy%20of%20SELLING%20GOVERNMENT%20EMAIL%20ACCESS.gif]

kill

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

home button

Khrystyna

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Are you mobile or desktop user, theres back button also and back to home page also
[Image: feelssadman.png]

https://shorturl.at/eDIY3

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(23 December, 2022 - 03:14 PM)kill Wrote: Show More
home button

Not the home button dude, the home button isn't a shortcut back to the forum I was in.

(23 December, 2022 - 06:48 PM)flavoral Wrote: Show More
Are you mobile or desktop user, theres back button also and back to home page also
[Image: feelssadman.png]
I am on mobile, and Nope there is nothing like that here.
[Image: Copy%20of%20SELLING%20GOVERNMENT%20EMAIL%20ACCESS.gif]