Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

FiveM Services | Dumping | Money | Guns | Items | Locations

Finder

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

My services can be provided for non-whitelisted servers only!
I will be connecting to your requested servers first to make sure my services are available before payment!

Offering services as listed in thread title, prices vary between quantities but will be discussed per availability!
Money, Items (sellables or useables), Guns, Locations, Script dumping etc

Rough Pricing:

Money:
100k - $5
250k - $8
500k+ - $13
If money is difficult to spawn on your server, I can spawn sellables like packaged drugs or valuables that will add up to such amounts for you!

Locations:
Finding any/all locations (Drugs, Blackmarkets, etc) for you on your server is a flat cost of $7

Guns:
I will spawn any weapon/gun of your choice at a price of $2.50, but I do bundles of x5 at the price of $9! Doesn't matter what tier of weapon it is or how powerful

Payments are accepted via Paypal F&F, BTC, LTC, ETH, ETC, XMR, SOL, ADA and cashapp. (Contact me to discuss different cryptos for payment)
Please note AGAIN, I will connect to your selected server FIRST to make sure the service you want is available before taking payment
If you have any custom orders/requests/quantities contact me with the details listed below!

I can be contacted via convo

Finder

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

Finder

Premium member