Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Facebook Breach - 100k (contains emails and phone numbers)

nmapthis

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Somewhere between Summer of 2017 and Summer of 2019 there were a few breaches that contained data from Facebook users. This particular breach contained a total of 45,585,938 (45 million) records that had the following data:

First name, Last name, Email address, Phone number, Age, Last Connection and Status

Here I'm dropping a nice little 100k file of this awesome data

[HIDE] https://ghostfiles.best/files/fb100k.csv
[/HIDE]

For those who have very little brain cells and have to ask the ridiculous obvious question, YES this is very much legit and the link is not on Mega or Anonfiles etc... so is working perfectly fine. This file will give you a nice insight into what the whole set contains but the answer to another question is hell no will I give away the whole thing for free so please don't ask! Anyone who wants to obtain the full thing PM me!

QUICK NOTE: There is an RF user by the name of 'inbo16' who seems to think it's been ok to copy this post word for word literally 2 days after I posted this just to make sure people don't fall for this kid's inability to produce his own posts with his own words.

Akshatsethi67

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

I liked so please didn't report me as I love your content pepeokay

nmapthis

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(03 February, 2020 - 05:04 PM)Akshatsethi67 Wrote: Show More
I liked so please didn't report me as I love your content pepeokay

That's cool dude. It's those people that are almost brain dead and have this need to ask stupid obvious questions such as "is this legit?!" or make statements like "this can't possibly be legit!!" - those are the types of people I can't stand.

blackthomas

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Happy to view this