Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[extracard.net] Facebook and Google Credit Cards

extracard

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Trusted Facebook and Google Credit Cards for your profitable advertising campaign.
Special deal for affiliates who works with whitehat and blackhat offers.
[Image: YVldRmA.png]
[Image: VrwqR4A.png]
[Image: RRY6itR.png]

We provide Premium cards of the real bank for the most of Tier 1 countries.

1.Payments are processed manually through the manager and paid separately.

2.We guarantee that the payment will be linked to our FB accounts and provide full assistance in using the bank card. These are payments from real bank, so we will always be able to provide security code FB for checkpoints.
Commission amount
RUB 0 - 1,000,000 9%
RUB 1,000,000 - 3,000,000 8%
RUB 3,000,000 - 5,000,000 7%
RUB 5,000,000 - 30,000,000 6%
RUB 30,000,000 - 5%

mikemike30

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

scammers. added 500$ then my account is gone instantly!

69Hans

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I think they exit ripped, used their service for a few months without problem now they're gone, Telegram account is deleted too.

MichaelSavan

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I'm sorry you fell for their trick. You must understand that anyone who promises you huge profits is a liar. I realized this for myself a long time ago, so I am constantly studying all possible information about what I want to earn so as not to fall for these tricks. You can also ask your friends, who know about it, for advice. For example, earning, I had to figure out where to invest my money next to get passive income. So I found the site https://www.moneyunder30.com/. Perhaps it will be useful to you. I would like someone to share their experience too.