Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Event Manager - Tournaments/events organisation

testii

Hello, I had an idea today about the forum. The forum is very active and has a lot of people, of course, but I still find it hard to make "friends" or just to get to know people. I know that Cracked already hosted CS tournaments, etc... but my idea could help create mutual support, discover new talents & skills and create cool moments to share as a community on a more regular basis, with someone (or multiple people) dedicated to this only task

That's why I've been thinking about organizing tournaments and events of all kinds, at first I wanted to take care of it myself (so just as a simple member, and I still want to, in fact I'd like to know if it's allowed) but then I thought about creating a special "rank" - an "event organizer" - whose mission would be to create activity on the forum: organize game tournaments, dev tournaments, design tournaments, and many others with prizes to be won (money, etc.).
  • As for the economic aspect of this grade, it could simply be financed by tournament participants (entry fees) and/or by anyone who would like to contribute to increasing the tournament prize pool; maybe give an award to those who have participated in the prize pool, there are lots of people with lots of money who love collecting awards.
  • This would allow them to get an award that shows they've donated money to a tournament with a corresponding heading "Donor for the September 2023 Design Tournament". Tournament winners could also get awards, of course.

I think this would be feasible without costing the staff anything, as all the money would come from the members and go to the winners; I think it could bring out (hidden?) talents and skills, it would give people the opportunity to compete against each other and meet each other, etc...
Always verify on-site via PM before dealing with me, I will never refuse to do so

[Image: 1W4U1Iv.gif]

testii

This is a bump

S4L

Divine
Divine Contributor Premium

100%

Status

Rep

Months of Service

prices could be an award on the forum : people love to collect them, and it can be sold for credits

Coin

⸻⸻⸻⸻IGNITEHOST.PRO⸻⸻⸻⸻
Divine Contributor Royal Elite member Premium Reverser

100%

Status

Years of Service