Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

ETH & BTC Private key & Mnemonics Recovery Service

Gravity

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

These are the services I am offering

1. Recovering missing characters of private keys
Basic Requirements : The location of the missing characters should be known
Maximum only 8 missing characters
The private key should be in hex format
You should have the wallet address for which you want to recover the missing private key

2. Recovering missing words
Basic Requirements : The location of the missing words should be known
Maximum of 3 missing words
You should have the wallet address for which you want to recover the missing words

Accepting work orders for wallets having a minimum of 2k usd in balance
ETH wallets should have atleast 2k usd worth eth
Btc wallets should have atleast 2k usd worth btc

Wallets containing tokens other than eth or Btc doesnt count in the 2k usd balance as lots of honeypots are scattered in market and noobs fall for it

I will need the wallet address first to check the legitimacy of the wallet
If everything is fine and you receive a confirmation from me only then you have to send me the incomplete private key or the incomplete seedphrase

It may take hours or days or weeks to complete the work depending on the missing parts so you have to be patient and understanding as well

When I am successful in recovering either the seedphrase or the private key I reserve the right to transfer my service fee to my wallet and then handover the recovered seedphrase or private key to you

I wont ask for any advance for this job but in cases where missing parts are more I may ask to deposit a small amount to admins. This is to cover for my fees if the wallet address provided by you doesnt match the private key and the private key is of an empty wallet atleast I can recover my fee from the deposited amount

Please keep in mind that if the wallet address provided by you doesnt match the wallet address with the private key then you forfeit your right to balance held in the private key.
This is to stop people from playing games because you may provide a wallet address showing 10k usd in balance and a partial key. When I recover the key the wallet doesnt match and the recovered address has zero balance or a very low amount..so I am literally fooled.

Service Charge : 30% of the complete balance of the wallet

You can dm me here on forums or contact me via telegram : GravityCio
kindly confirm on site here before giving any work order
I will never ever ask for advance here or on telegram. So if u find someone with my name asking advance for the above job then its an impersonator

Reserving the spot for any clarifications and queries

Gravity

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This is a bump

Gravity

Premium member