Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Escape From Tarkov | Carries (Loot runs, quests, found in-raid items)

Finder

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Prices are the same for any map at all!
Contact me

$12 - 3 Raids
$18 - 5 Raids
$32 - 10 Raids (May not be possible for 10 labs raids in one sitting)

AutoShop to get your orders in first:Auto Buy and Skip Queue
I am EU located so I mainly do this for EU customers but can sometimes stretch onto certain US servers!
I will help you find any FIR items you need on any specific map for quests etc. I will also help you become very rich each raid
[Image: smart.gif]

If you/we die to during one of the raids that raid will be void and not count as a raid provided, so I will take you in again for free.
There is essentially a 0% chance of you getting banned, I do all of the dirty work, just ask me what you need done and I shall provide

For Labs specifically, I currently have Yellow, Violet and Black keycards. No access to green, blue or red keycard room currently.

Payment methods accepted: Paypal (F&F), BTC, LTC, XMR, ETH, ETC, ADA, SOL or CashApp
I have also be set up a discord server for quicker orders/queries, customers and returning customers will get discounted carries/raids. I will also be selling High tier weapons, armor etc.

Finder

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Finder

Premium member
Premium

0%