Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Enforce Leecher bans & Paid forum

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Staff should work on putting more restrictions on people who just register and only comment and do nothing at all but leech and have less requirements to ban them.
I been thinking how nice it would be if the forum was made in the way that you have to buy a rank to join.

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(13 August, 2022 - 03:49 AM)txz Wrote: Show More
loss of members and also many lost buyers for paid members

"loss of members" Quantity Quality
would rather have 500K HQ members than 5 million retards

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

There would still be leeching rules, its way different if someone spends money to be in here unlike registering an acc everytime they get banned.
These retards reply to sales threads thinking they're free stuff its fucking laughable cause it makes the forum look retarded

txz

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(13 August, 2022 - 03:55 AM)emerald Wrote: Show More
There would still be leeching rules, its way different if someone spends money to be in here unlike registering an acc everytime they get banned.
These retards reply to sales threads thinking they're free stuff its fucking laughable cause it makes the forum look retarded

i get that, i feel like IP bans are something that are hard to do with the mass use of VPNs, but who knows
Slow ahh moves

[Image: vhhJYuv.png]