Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Electro Discount #1 PLEX Service / Affordable Streaming Service $5 a month!

Oscarbpt

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Electro Discount PLEX Service

What does my PLEX service include?

My PLEX service includes 4K / HD and standard qualities for both movies, TV series, PPV events and so much more! My goal is to provide the best possible experience for my customers. I have a team that works around the clock on making sure that all the contents are up and running.

Why pick my service?

-We have carefully and meticulously configured and tweaked our servers so that they run smooth and without buffering.

-We have our own local storage! We are NOT a reseller of anyone else.

-We have autoscan on ALL our servers. That means new content is added to the server 5-10 minutes after its downloaded. No more waiting for servers to scan!

-We have automated almost everything to do with our servers, including auto heal scripts for many unforeseen circumstances that may come up. This means no down time.

-We have over 50,000 movies and over 8,000 TV series and we are still adding more content each day.

-We take requests for movies / TV series / PPV events / etc

-We offer FREE 24 hour trials as well.

Why would you pay for Hulu, Netflix, Prime, Disney+, etc when I can provide all that for you and more?

Prices for my service

Per month = $10
1 Year = $80

Payments Accepted

-Cash App
- Zelle
- Credit / Debit Card

Contact me through Telegram:

https://t.me/ED_BOSS

If I respond to you and you dont respond within 24 hours, you will be permanently holisticz
[Image: realistic-cyber-monday-neon-lettering-rg...n-sale.jpg]
[Image: Stranger-Things-3.jpg]

Oscarbpt

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Oscarbpt

Premium member