Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

DreamDraw AI - The #1 AI Image Generation Service

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I used this to make some pfp and stuff for business, overall its pretty good, down side is you have to be very specific on things you want I would recommend having a little bit of experience with art ai prompts to fully get what you want, owner was easy and helpful on how to work bot etc happy
[Image: QkKn3id.gif]
[Image: log-fo-logo.gif]
[Image: log-fo-logo.gif]

ConFeD

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

GOOD LUCK WITH SALES! Kiss
CAN'T SEE THE CONTENT?
CLICK HERE
CAN'T SEE THE CONTENT?CLICK HERE
CAN'T SEE THE CONTENT?CLICK HERE

NO CRACKED.IO ACCOUNT?
CLICK HERE TO CREATE ONE!

[Image: Fax9oq1.gif]

Dey

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

I tried using this bot to create some product images for my shop, and the results look promising. The bot is easy to use and has several modules and settings to play with, which produce different results every time. So, you can expect anything. Personally, I believe that the "Anything V4.5" module is the best so far, but I have seen great results with a few other modules as well. The only downside I found is that you need to be very specific from the first time, or try a lot of times since the results are quite random on details every time. Below, you can see two examples of my work, both with the same prompt, but one with 10 more steps.

Show ContentSpoiler:
[Image: lxKYkWl.gif]
[Image: lxKYkWl.gif]