Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Donation Button for Staff and the Site in general

AP0CRYPH0N

Contributor
Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Look ill start out by saying that i really have no reason to buy the forum stuff on here:
  • I dont really get or need a custom UG yet
  • I dont really need the VIP Tools (yet)
  • I only believe in Contributor role as it shows im atleast valued by some metric by the forum
  • I only pay for monthly upgrades for me or my workers if they need it for something

However this doesnt mean i dont want to help keep the forum running and the proper staff members happy (Mostly @Liars, @KSZ and @Emboss)

obviously donations would only be an odd $5,$10,$50 or so here and there, but if even a 100 users donate $5 randomly whenever they feel like it in a month, thats a decent $500 that should help in some way or just buy yall a pack of smokes or a hooker idc.

So i think a donation button for the site, and donation button under actual staff should be implemented. you can reward the user with a sellable award, or donator UG, and some other animation on their profile idk

love yall PepeBlush