Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

DO NOT USE RDP.SH!!!!!!!!!!!!

lululik3

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

i just saw the other thread made:https://holisticz.com/Thread-WARNING-DO-NOT...-Customers
and they closed the thread i really feel sorry for the amount scammed it happened to me as well around 2 years ago me and my friend lost around 2k nothing serious
the rdp had only google chrome installed and in the 7 years i NEVER had someone steal even 0.1$ from me like that the moment i bought from that shit service it was lost
i tried all my best warnings others etc but my threads were always closed also i doubt lucas is a scammer i dont like that piece of shit but im being honest
then i proceeded to all people i know and asking for friends of friends who had bought from rdp to not buy from them it was around 19 people i think which means they lost 19 customers for stealing my 2k

PLEASE MAN IF YOU ARE READING THIS DO NOT BUY THEIR RDPS YOU WILL GET SCAMMED AND THERE WILL BE NOTHING TO DO ABOUT IT
UNLESS YOU KNOW THE OWNER IRL AND TAKE YOUR MONEY AND SHOT HIM IN THE FUCKING HEAD

Soph1c

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Azcetras

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I have a rdp running there. Whats exactly the issue? its so much to read and my server is running so well lol.

lululik3

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(23 September, 2022 - 10:37 AM)Azcetras Wrote: Show More
I have a rdp running there. Whats exactly the issue? its so much to read and my server is running so well lol.

why bother commenting if you cant read a few sentences