Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[ Discussion ] Building a New Mass sender !

Idlexa

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

as we all know that webmail access could be used as a mass sender as well
so i'm looking for a script or a software to load bulk smtp accounts and start sending as well .
I'm thinking of loading different messages into it like 5 - 10 different letters will be sent to the email list in random way.
if you think you know a software doing the same thing or you've a better solution for me , let's talk about it.
[Image: jokerbanner.jpg]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

I have made these before with different email providers and I can make one for you if you'd like. I currently have a mass SMS sender good for mobile marketing if your interested

Idlexa

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(29 December, 2020 - 01:56 PM)Zipcar Wrote: Show More
I have made these before with different email providers and I can make one for you if you'd like. I currently have a mass SMS sender good for mobile marketing if your interested

Let's talk about it bro .
[Image: jokerbanner.jpg]

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(30 December, 2020 - 09:52 AM)Idlexa Wrote: Show More
(29 December, 2020 - 01:56 PM)Zipcar Wrote: Show More

Let's talk about it bro .

HMU on discord Openbullet.io#2637