Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Discord Advertisements & Promotions | Most trusted seller on discord

IndianOG

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

[align=start]I have been growing general community servers in several niches for 4 years on discord now and I sell ads on a personal network with over 400k members, I can grow any niche on discord, can guarantee upto 10k - 20k real member joins on discord monthly to growing your server to over 100k in a month with real active users.

Price of advertisements according to the niche
Tutor - $1 = 8 joins
Anime - $1 = 14 joins
Social - $1 = 16 joins
E-Girls - $1 = 18 joins
NSFW - $1 = 20 joins

Information
Minimum purchase amount is $100 for any niche, I can complete the ads with up to 10,000 member joins within a month from my own network only and I'm willing to use a MM for it, fee on you but do remember this can take around a month depending on how many joins you buy, there is no botting done for this and the members are provided through my own servers.

Hire me to grow your servers
If you want to hire me to grow your server to big numbers such as +30,000, I will take payments upfront since I will buy buying from several servers for you, I have made connections with some of the biggest general community server owners for the past 2 years and am well known among them, I get the best ratios in the whole community for actual ads, this isn't botting so don't come onto me saying people do joins for way cheaper, these joins are all legit grown from other servers without using methods such as OAuth and Mass Dms.

Payment Methods
Crypto Only - ETH / BTC / LTC / SOL

Terms of Services[/align]
  1. There will be no refunds once the purchases has been made and your ads have been started
  2. This is a paid service and I won't be paying for anything from my own pocket
  3. MM fees will always be on you
  4. The promos can take from anywhere from a week to a month to complete and no refunds are to be issued before 40 days from when the payment has been made to me.
  5. I do not guarantee stays, these are only joins.
  6. If anything happens to your server during the time of purchase I won't be held liable to refund you for the purchases you made from me.
  7. You agree to accepting all the terms mentioned above before contacting and paying me.

Discord - Indian#0001
Telegram - IndianOG

ApelSolutions

Contributor
Contributor Royal Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

<3
[Image: 4g1CAYf.gif]