Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Discord Account generator public or private? o.O

deadlycapo

Contributor
Contributor Royal

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Well, should i sell a pretty good disc account generator to anyone or should i keep it "private" -> lil more expensive therefore limmited amount of users. PepeGlad

Anyone with experience selling something in public/private? Share your thoughts pls and suggest pricing (just aprox pricing obviously u havent tried my stuff)

Product desc:
Discord Selfbot
Mass message
user id scanner / bruteforcer
token checker
raider (auto join / spammer / reaction and captcha verification bypass)
and ofc Account generator with email & phone verification avg. cost -> 0.04399$ for 2captcha and sms-activate emails are auto generated by my backend im hosting them with 10+ domains which are not disc banned

Why do i ask this?
I actually never sold an actual software/service, i only did one time services like creating smt like this for someone else... and i heard so much sh!t about selling stuff in public and all those problems so i wanna make sure i choose the right option. Smart

TheMentalist

Reverser
Reverser

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

@deadlycapo make it private if you want to make money out of it, generally plans should be 3$ a months with 1-2 minutes cooldown, 10$ every 3 months with less cooldown time for generation, lifetime plan can be 15-20$ depends on your thoughts and pricing what accounts you provide pepeokay
DESIREAI.ART - GENERATE UNLIMITED UNIQUE E-WHORING CONTENT

https://desireai.art/

deadlycapo

Contributor
Contributor Royal

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

(31 August, 2021 - 06:17 AM)TheMentalist Wrote: Show More
@deadlycapo make it private if you want to make money out of it, generally plans should be 3$ a months with 1-2 minutes cooldown, 10$ every 3 months with less cooldown time for generation, lifetime plan can be 15-20$ depends on your thoughts and pricing what accounts you provide pepeokay

Thanks for your good advice! :gib2:

TheMentalist

Reverser
Reverser

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

(31 August, 2021 - 11:16 AM)deadlycapo Wrote: Show More
(31 August, 2021 - 06:17 AM)TheMentalist Wrote: Show More

Thanks for your good advice! :gib2:
Welcome Sir!! Pepelove
DESIREAI.ART - GENERATE UNLIMITED UNIQUE E-WHORING CONTENT

https://desireai.art/