Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Deagle's Middleman Service | Low rate | Secure Your deals! | Fast & Active | Since 2017

Deagle

Administrator
Administrator Divine Contributor Royal Elite member Premium

100%

Status

Years of Service

Deagle's Middleman Service
Telegram: Deagle

Hello Blocked,
I'm Deagle, and I've been running this community since 2018 and working as a Middleman since 2020. Over the years, I've provided a secure way for transactions without anyone going first, making it one of the most efficient ways to deal. With almost four years of experience as a middleman/escrow, I've encountered various situations and scenarios. I've worked with some of the biggest names and influencers, handling deals of all sizes. I take pride in my word-of-mouth reputation for providing a positive and trustworthy experience every time.

What Can I Middleman?

I can assist with any transactions involving cryptocurrency or securing accounts that require protection against being pulled, locked, or banned.

Fee Structure

My fee is 3% of the deal, with a minimum fee of $5. The fee is upfront and non-refundable.

Terms of Service

- I reserve the right to deny your deal for any reason.
- Fees are non-refundable. If a deal falls through after payment, you will receive credit for the amount paid.
- I am not responsible for changes in crypto value or sending fees.
- To return funds after a deal begins, if any suspicions arise, I will request additional confirmation from the sender. I may ask for information and verification to ensure the legitimate request for fund return. Failure to comply may result in funds being held until the situation is resolved between the seller and buyer.
- By contacting me for Middleman services, you agree to these terms of service.

Contact Information:
Telegram:
Deagle

Reactions:
Liked By 169 members :
K3MO eariel VarksHUB GHz AccountArmy PrimeProxies Dey Moruq BLKVED lighttboy ConFeD Styx PureSoul RoTexin_0 khnx user_sudofd SkippityPOP ISCUE XRX420 nomi01 CrackedSlave dropoutsetty MoneySchemes MortemSuS Lone_WolF0 QuiortGraphs Ovisq SurinX aax Sc00bii Idea320 Raw HyperLabs kingrad ElCappucino Scoundrel Kojixus spoderdev xMoses Hans693 Nymora WrightA SHMET notwez Atro BobMarley Hamidaka_428 wudanwit Qitgaa beelzebubs sin Klem Jieshoou Maskey SolaceMace Ferene 1x37x KarmaaM8 Nigr FullmetalAlchemist Audacity leoCor Armao won Earner 1015512 truthsayer IdentityTheft Nirvagg Maestro_js TrapDev virtualreality hokipoki iCheri benana Hurricanez Chuti 6ing SK1LLA Waffle05 Hans966Manager Quirefy DaddyDudley KingZed MikeWazaaa MrTuborg Ali-A. SpaceCadet manushaj 7Crank GAMESBUYSELL labels BatuCloud missabyzou SmokeDoggo zebre1648 Yuki Rhadamanthys THOTBLOCKER genghisxd zJqraan NENOKING1 GNow DustyLocane Jewelry Cloudypeer EduAir94 DISE4SED iLikeYourProfile Himena Curiou5 Roxxin ExKcQ northernf hellfireclub Ciruzzo Nocleep vahur Zeus_Ref_God FrenchFtid kited TheRichieRich Shelbyltd Watimica Requited MoneyManta StealthHubIO senpai16 LoeRS_BeCOm3 CertiUpgrades Skycrest rioracker zen0s tierra 44hz HazyCat ursla Splashes 3243244 Allied rootzrtz42 Abdealkader gametimewoo SlizzyLogs yanec007 dev1434 depubifos anhamlos 0pl Sometimes12 pitepe6959 xCaliber77 xAnctionF thavirak12 TakoTsubo Hdkfjdb xmV_1 d3v1l69 Fasal32725 yourmumkindagaybruv Picwarrior PhoenixFKRY ravaladana manbob123 Yarik1111 ZsoitCzeladz tejas1234 cud Z_X_C

Timi999

Elite member
Elite member Premium Reverser

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Vouch for Deagle. MM'd many deals for me, with no problems

SK1LLA

Contributor
Contributor

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Finally 3 legit MM service has come!
The most legit MM there is, done hundreds of deals. Deagle has my vouch. (he doesn't need vouches to see he's legit lol)

missabyzou

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Vouch for @Deagle used as my middle man first time and all went good!

Iury55

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Vouch for Deagle and his MM service.