Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

DE/EU Anwalt's Refund Service ANY STORE IN GERMANYPREMIUM REFUNDER

Snowysnake

Elite Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

Happy New Year
[Image: AlertFatalCollardlizard-size_restricted.gif]

2023 Update
+ New service to fix failed orders from other refunders

If you have any open or failed orders from christmas that you want to get refunded, let me know and I can help you to get your money back and fix your order.
The times of easy money and easy refunds are over, as alot of stores won't give you an easyrefund anymore, ignore your messages, redirect your calls,will let you file a police report, ban you etc.

So it requires an experienced refunder that knows what he is doing orprofessional refund fixing in a lot of cases and for many stores.
Depending on the case, I will try rewrite the story in every possible shape as best as I can for your favor that you get the refund in the end.

Why should you trust me?

I have years of experience in this... and currently I have time to care and I need money so I am offering this service.
In this world you don't need just an experienced lawyer, you need a criminal lawyer thatknows how both sides of the businesses operate and can do all the magic to get the refund in your favor.

How to choose the right refunder?

There is a lot of bad refunders in this market and I have had customers that contaced me to get their failed order from other refundersfixed by me.
Every refunder, even professional refunders that claim 99% SR will fail at some point or have bad cases where unhappy customers happen.

Talk to your refunder and ask a lot of questions to avoid a bad experience.

With my refund service, wediscuss as many details as you wantbeforehand and I will give you an estimate SR% and timeframe of the refund and when you and me both have a good feeling, we will agree on the business terms that I will work on your order and fix your refund that you get your money back.

What refunds are fixable?

It depends on the case and store and why the refund failed.
I can fix refunds that are between 6-12 months and sometimes refunds that are older than +12 months insome very rare cases.
I do not use PayPal claims and the payment method that you used doesn't matter for refunding or fixing, but having the option toclaim or charge back can help, but I always go for a clean refund where store will grant the refund in the end.

However, good things take time and professional work is expensive, but I have my own different plans to refund fixing.

Refund fixing fee: 35-45%

Payment on refund confirmation

There is almost no risk involved in letting me fix your failed refunds.
I am the only one who will lose time and money if I do not refund successfully.
Always talk in a respectful manner, no impatience or negative vibes, I set the fee, payment after refund.

Contact me on Telegram @AnwaltSE for refunding and refund fixing.

Final note:

I always try to answer alls questions, keep you updated and be responsible as best as I can, however, on a difficult day or unexpected private problems it can always delay, and I hope a bigger event out of my control will never happen again that stops me, but that could happen to anyone.

Communication is key.

In the end I just want everyone to be happy and provide a good service, as nobody wants to have bad customers.
So in case you do not feel confident with your trust in me, feel free to go to a different refunder that you think seems more suitable for your requests.

Talk to you soon,

AnwaltSE

[Image: Anwalt-s-Refund-Service-2-3-Final.jpg]

..........................................................................................................................................​

Ahmeed

Reverser
Reverser

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Noice, Good luck with sales mate <3

Looking for HQ Configs? Dm me
[Image: uB8HTFl.gif]
Always use Cracked.to PM System to avoid scams.

Snowysnake

Elite Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

[Image: Refund-Confirmations.jpg]

Online and taking orders.

The first
5 customers of the complete refunded orderwill only pay23% as discount for the total fee.

Talk to you soon,

Anwalt

Snowysnake

Elite Member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Months of Service

I guess I forgot to mention some important details about me and refunding services in germany.

I was an OG refunder back in the glory days of SE.net with a proven success rate as the most successful refunder in germany.

Unfortunately I have lost all of my vouches and confirmed refunds on my old thread when SE.net went offline, but I found some .pdf refund confirmations in my old files.

Like I said before, it does not matter what store it is, I can refund ANY store in germany!

If you need something to get refuned in Germany, let me know.
Talk to you soon,

Anwalt

[Image: Refund-Confirmations.jpg]