Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Cryptorex Algo Advanced Crypto, Forex and more TradingView Indicator!

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Hey guys I would like to share with you the brain child of my years of trading experience and my partners skills in coding!

Cryptorex Algo is made up of 3 main TradingView Indicators the first offers highly accurate Long/Short signals and trend recognition. This combined with a powerful Oscillator that shows Overbought/Sold RSI with Bullish/Bearish divergences automatically marked. Seperately is the smart money concepts Indicator to show changes in market structure. Combine all three and you will never make a bad trade again!

If you would like to use Cryptorex for 1 week, please post you TradingView username in here or PM me or Telegram me. Telegram:mad:easyftmo

You can read more and purchase the indicator here

Vouch Copies Remaining: 1/3

I hope this does not break any rules and not in the wrong section, if so please accept my apologies Admins! and I hope you enjoy the indicator. Free free to contact me on Telegram @easyftmo

VOUCHES
(27 December, 2022 - 09:30 PM)VulkanTools Wrote: Show More
I have personally tried this indicator over the past week. I can rest assure the crypto nerds that this is in fact a very UHQ indicator that can compete with the top notch indicators going for $1,000 and more. The indicator is not only affective, but after watching the video from the site it is pretty simple to use and easy to understand. I have personally made 40x gain since using this indicator and that is just me checking my phone now and then to see when it says long and short. I use it primarily for crypto, but I have tested it with Forex trading and its pretty efficient there too. Although I don't have any way to trade futures, trading normally with this thing is also just insane. Can't wait to see more from this, cheers.

thebuffalos

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Coupon not valid: It might be expired, invalid for the cart's products or does not exist.

Divine Contributor Elite member Premium Reverser

0%

Status

Bits

Years of Service

Good Luck mate and love you
[Image: Legacy-Sig.gif]
[Image: LX8QWUG.gif]
[Image: Oluxv2.gif]

Above Services are Paid Advertisement

SirdLay

Royal