Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

Config Mentorship | Beginner to Extremely Advanced

Harry__

Royal
Royal Elite member

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Config Mentorship

You'll need some sort of config making experience, this is for beginner -> Extremely Advanced

Comes with basically every shitty tracking header gen method. Includes these templates:

Datadog Template
X-dtpc Template
OAuth 2.0 Template
Traceparent Template
PX Bypass Template (For Luca's API. Built the way he specifically asked. Almost impossible to do it without contacting Ruri (the owner of OB) or studying the source code yourself).
Akamai Bypass Template
Akamai BMP Source Code - Versions from 2.2.3 - 3.2.3
Akamai BMP Client - Version 3.1.0
Cloudflare Bypass
Protobuf Template
Akamai 2.0 Web Sensor Data Gen (Almost finished, comes with devices, just needs an update)
Akamai 1.75 Web Sensor Data Gen
and much more!

Comes with a mini docuseries on config making. Also comes with a private discord channel for customers of mine and we have classroom meetings every day and teach new things.

Comes with my personal TLS Client. Updated for the latest chrome client, works flawlessly on all security. Customizable as fuck, will get most of my knowledge of it.

Comes with a small guide for Javascript Reverse Engineering, mentored by me.

You'll get a full explanation of how most anti-bot's work, and every question will be answered. If I don't know the answer, I'll find out.

If you're interested in this, please hmu. Only serious buyers only, don't want to be fucked around.

Comes with a lot more, just cbf naming it all.

Price: $1000 - non-negotiable.

Thanks!

Contact me on telegram or discord to purchase.

@harryv3 - Telegram
Harry__#4030 - Discord

TheAxis

noob
Divine Contributor Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Bits

Years of Service

This guy's configs are UHQ, his config mentorship is probably just as UHQ wiggle
GLWS!
wigglewigglewiggle​

Heavenly

Finally taking this shit seriously.
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Years of Service

Price nigga

VISKIC

0%