Holisticz - Embrace the Infinite

Step into the world of endless opportunities and unlock the gateway to virtual transactions.

• Domain Update: Our Forum has moved! Please visit us at Holisticz.com for the latest updates.

[COMMUNITY ALERT] @Storstark#3362 / @Finest#3362 - 589192564070940674

Dog

Elite member
Elite member Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Update 3: It's nowStorstark#3362.

[Image: RtuGEv.png]

Update 2: It's nowPersuasive#3362 (no I'm not dropping this, I'll update this for as long as I live)

[Image: 7WDb6m.png]

Update: They've changed their Discord username to Spectacular#3362. Be aware.

Someone get me this cunt's c.to profile asap. I need to open a scam report on this shit.

Discord username at the time of convo:Finest#3362
User ID:589192564070940674

Full discord chat viewable here.

Fuck this cunt fr, i'm so pissed

basically, guy paid $105 of pp and I gave him $101 btc, and that was that

next thing i know, he fucking blocks me and says "unauthorised transaction" ffs

WHAT DID I GET THROUGH THE FUCKING INBOX TONIGHT THEN?

OH I DON'T KNOW, THIS

[Image: en9HhNK.png]

I SUBMITTED FUCKING EVIDENCE TO PAYPAL AND THEY STILL CHOSE IN HIS FAVOUR, HOW THE FUCK IS THIS REMOTELY FAIR WHATSOEVER AND NOW I CAN'T EVEN REMOVE MY BANK DETAILS OR PAY IT OFF, I DON'T HAVE FUCKING 90 QUID DO I??

as well, i don't think paypal email means shit because it's on a public af combo list so fml

this is what pisses me off about the marketplace, there are so many fucking scam artists that it's so hard to choose who to trust, like hell i had two other cases THIS WEEK from @lake who was a fkn supreme man
i'm on the edge of leaving c.to and the community in general, i can't be doing shit like this holy fuck

on a very fuckingserious note, if you ever think about taking paypal for a gateway, whether it's for a product or for exchanging, here's a lesson:

don't.

Itamai

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

what is his paypal email?

iDevNet

Divine
Divine

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

This iswhy even if the buyer says they can pay with F&F I tell them to buy me a giftcard instead, to avoid this type of thing. 90% of them do buy it so yeah

AntiToxic

Premium member
Premium

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

Next time trade with General or Services, make him open a dispute and then to cancel it to get rid of fraud. Sorry for your loss m8